Thursday, October 16, 2008

Obnoxious People

Why do some people live for the sole purpose of getting attention? You all know who I’m talking about. The center of attention people, the annoying people, the most obnoxious people. I really don’t understand what the joy of life would be if all you got out of it was irritated people. It drives me crazy when people talk over others, especially when they have nothing to say. You know what I mean; the people that interrupt saying “OH MY GOSH…” dot dot dot and then have nothing nearly as exciting as their opening three words to follow in their multiple sentences. How would your life be if you looked back and saw only annoyed people filling it? No joy, no satisfaction, no happy memories; only memories of your loud voice trumpeting over others’ normal conversations and your shrill voice ringing out with no real purpose. Would you feel bad and want to take back the endless hours of your pointless theatrics? I hope so, but I also doubt it. You, the kind of people I am talking about, would look back with satisfaction knowing that you and you alone had ruined endless amounts of other peoples time and probably many special nights. How sad is that? And I know that we all have a tendency to take advantage of our situations some times, like watching a scary movie with a cute boy, but honestly; how long can ones’ charade go on for? How many conversations can be cancelled out because of one loud, obnoxious, and attention demanding voice such as yours? Think about it. I beg of you, those terribly loud and annoying people. Think about it.

3 comments:

It's just Barb said...

Well said! Those kind of people wear on your last nerve until you feel like screaming!

Katey said...

Amen sista!

Sara eliz said...

I know too many of them! lol