Sorry to everyone that I know doesn't really read my blog. lol. But yeah I've been extremely busy loving my awesome life and haven't really had the time to blog. Not having internet is a big part of that, but I really am trying!
There isn't really a lot of news with us, and we haven't really been doing anything all too extreme. Kyle is still working for the city and thoroughly enjoying his job. I am still at Wendy's and thoroughly hating my job. We're now both working full time, and wish that our nights and weekends could go by much slower. A week at work seems to be a month while the two day weekend seems to be only a second in time.
I've been reading a lot of novels lately, and am really enjoying it. I spend every virtual minute with Kyle, but read while exercising and while on my break at work. It's a pretty good system, and I love to go to the library or barnes and noble and stock up on books.
Oh, and about exercising. Mom and I have been going to the Recreational Center every morning at seven o'clock sharp (Monday-Friday), and have been doing an amazing job. We started with the new year and are proud to say we've kept it up pretty well. I've yet to see any results of the exercise and change of lifestyle, which is depressing; but it's definitly good for me and I enjoy doing it.
Well anyway, it's time to close up shop and get back to my man. So Adios to everyone that doesn't read this blog.
5 comments:
Ha Ha! We would read it if you ever updated it!
Working full-time really does take up WAY too much of your time. I seriously DON'T miss working all the time, or being chained to my desk! I remember feeling exactly the same way about the weekends going by way too fast.
Love you, and thanks for exercising with me all the time, it's GREAT!!!
I am not doing quite as well on the exercising, but that will improve with the weather. I'm interested in what kind of novels you are reading.
Thanks for updating! That's SO GOOD that you guys are working out all the time. Weight loss results are not the only results! Feeling stronger, having more stamina, and having generally improved health in several ways are all really good results that come from exercise. It's worth it, even if you don't shed pounds.
Thanks for the update. See you at Wendy's!
Thanks for the update. See you at Wendy's!
Post a Comment