I should not have doubted myself. It's as simple as that. I don't know how to make cinnamon rolls, that is clear; but I do know how to make incredible cinnamon bread!! I just divided a recipe by four, and added all sorts of random ingredients to create this delicious bread!! I would take a picture of it, but i already started eating it! lol. Next time I think I'll add craisens. lol.=)
So yeah, it's my day off. I've started the laundry, read many many pages of my book (the host) and made lunch for Kyle. That's about it. I know I should be more productive. But it's just so nice to sit on my ever growing butt and do nothing!
My life is good. I'm a complainer, it's true. But I really don't have much to complain about these days. My life is great. Kyle is great. This cinnamon bread I made is great. So I quit Wendy's. yesterday was my last day. Woohoo!! Yay. But as sad as it is I'm a little sad. Just a little. A very Little. Hopefully I'll never have to go there again. I'm starting work as a Cashier at Ace Hardware on Monday. It will definitely be a good change. I'll be making more money, which is great. And Kyle just started a new job too. Which means that he'll be able to stay with the City for basically ever(his other city job closed at the end of the year).
I have slightly jumbled feelings for this, but nonetheless very grateful. It's rude to not be. He also will be making more money =). The mixed feelings are because Kyle promised me that we would leave Vernal far far behind us and move somewhere else if he couldn't stay with the city. But the good feelings out way the bad because he has a job, a great one, and a 401K.
So I'm watching the shopping channel, which I have never watched before. I have to admit it's pretty great. lol. There is an old man who says how beautiful jewelry is and then basically caresses it. He puts the rings on his pinki finger because he has big man hands. lol. I could definitely improve this show.
Wow this has gotten extremely random. And utterly pointless. Guess it's time to stop typing. . . .guess I'll go eat some of that Cinnamon bread!!!
1 comment:
The cinnamon bread was awesomely delicious! Thanks for sharing it!
Hey, I'm glad you aren't putting Vernal far, far behind you. I know it sounds like a wonderful adventure, but the grass isn't always greener. And it's awfully hard to find as many incredible people to fill your lives as you have here in good old Vernal! Love you!
Post a Comment