Things that have happened in my life lately. Well...
*This year Kyle and I bought our first home, which is magnificent and beautiful and we both love it so much. We have a yard with extremely green grass and a beautiful garden =D.
*Kyle is still the most amazing and awesome and incredible husband in the whole world. He means everything to me and I everything to him. He is the best ever and such a sweetheart.
*I went to a LIV training with my Mom in March and it changed my life forever. I am 100% in love with Liv and everything they have to offer!
*I went to a second LIV training in June with Barbara, Angela, and my amazing friend Leigh. It was fun to have our own little team and see how Liv is changing peoples lives. We all made it for a special promotion where Liv took us out in Limos and took us to a great 5 course meal. We all took idiotic pictures of us stretching out on the limos ;).
*Mom and I also went to a leadership training in St.Louis, which was awesome. We learned so much, and were lucky enough to get to drive to Nauvoo and see a bunch of church sites, which were awesome.
*Last weekend Kyle and I went to Lagoon, ate delicious crab at Red Lobster, and ate cookies and hottubed all night =D.
*I also started a job as a teller at MACU which is a fantastic job. I love it and all the people I work with.
*Oh and when Mom and I went to St.Louis we got some free plane tickets, so I am planning a trip to New York for us next year!!
I am soooo going to start blogging and then make a book out of all this!! bahaha. better start posting pictures.
3 comments:
Glad that things are going so well for you! I've also had a great summer... I want to see your new house.
Hey!!! You blogged! Yeah!!! Your life is truly blessed! Love you!
Hey, I'm so happy to see that you blogged!!!!!!!!!!! And, of course, I'm happy that your life is so great.
Post a Comment