Friday, December 26, 2008

Everything happens for a reason.

When life hits me hard i don't always know what to do. But I've come to the knowledge that if something is going to happen, whether good or bad, there is no way of stopping it. I've decided to just let life happen, and no longer try to push the painful stuff away, or pretend it never happened. Life is hard, and that's exactly how God planned for life on earth to be. So I'm going to suck it up, be a man, and just deal with it. Cause its life, and life is supposed to suck.

5 comments:

It's just Barb said...

Good for you! No more suppressing things!!! Anyway, we are supposed to have joy too, so life doesn't always suck...remember to focus on the good times, because you have had many!

Nancy said...

Sarah! Whats up??
Hang in there sweetie... I know this sounds lame but one day you will look back on all this and it will seems very minor!... Hopefully :)
Love ya!
xxx

Watkins Family said...

Sarah!

One of the biggest things I ahve learned is that life can suck!!!!!!!! IF YOU LET IT!!! You can truly have hard times and still be very happy. A great quote I love is "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain." Now go out and love life. This too shall pass and know I love you.

Trish

Jessio said...

I always try to remind myself that if life wasn't hard, we would have no happiness either. To experience joy, you just have to get through the sorrow... But the joy is so, so sweet and wonderful when it comes.

Jitney said...

Sara,
Ironic as this is (although I don't really believe in irony, just that God works in mysterious ways) the day you post this was the day I found out my fiance was cheating on me. I find it amazing you can put things in perspective for me when we weren't as close then as to we are now. Your incredible Sara!