Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happyness

So I don't know why, but I feel inclined to write a blog today. I have nothing of importance to write, and don't know what to write, but I'm writing. Today I was reading out of the conference ensign as I ate my Total for breakfast. I read an article about having Hope. It inspired me to be more positive. I have been happier this year (2009), then I have ever been before. With Migraines and stupid college, and having $0 dollars, its amazing how good of a year it truly could be; but it has been. My Kyle makes me so happy =). Yesterday we went and did baptisms for the dead with the singles group from both of our separate wards (even though I go to church with Ky). It was an awesome experience. I love God so much and have so many blessings. I look back at my life and feel bad for the times that I wasn't happy. Because with everything God has given me, how can I be sad? I have everything I need.

3 comments:

It's just Barb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
It's just Barb said...

Great message! You are so right. If we just look at all that God has given us, we would have no need to be unhappy. And, I agree that your Kyle makes you very happy ~ thank goodness! He has helped you succeed in your 'Pursuit of Happyness'!

I love the way you spelled happiness, like in the movie, Clever!

March 27, 2009 6:54 PM

Madsens said...

That is so neat. I'm so happy for you. Kyle is a wonderful man.