Tuesday, August 25, 2009
I love my Mom
Hey Mom I just wanted to tell you how much I love and appreciate you. You are the best Mom in the entire world and have always been there for me even when I've hurt you. We have had so much fun together and I will never forget all the good times. I want you to know that EVERYONE loves you. You are the sweetest, funnest, and most awesome person ever. You are the most likeable person in the world. I know that I'm getting married here soon and will be gone from your house and maybe even Vernal. lol. But I promise to still be around a lot and still be your friend =). I love you.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! You guys look so much alike in these pictures. I never noticed your similarities until now. Cute pictures! I hope you're having fun getting ready for your big day. I sure wish we could make it out to support you. Give love to your family, especially during this hard week.
Stacey
What a sweet blog for your mom. You're mom is such a nice person. Josh tells me stories about when he was younger and your mom would let him drive her car when he was only like 12! She's a great person!!
Thanks so much for this blog! I believe it was from your heart. I appreciate that you can acknowledge me for at least trying to be a good mom. I have so many great memories with you and know that many more will follow! I love you a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck!
Post a Comment