Yesterday was awesome!! My Mom and Sister threw me a bridal shower for all of my girlfriends that are going to college within the next 2 weeks. It was freaking amazing!! I hardly ever hang out with any girls, just Kyle, so that alone made it lots of fun. We played some really fun games and i laughed so much! (until I cried) and I got tones of awesome gifts! I love my friends! Thanks so much Mom for going to all that work and for all the stuff you gave me and for everything!! I love you!!
2 comments:
Are you having another one to invite the rest of the family?!?!?!
viagra from india cialis levia and viagra canadian viagra viagra generic viagra sample viagra online stores viagra rrp australia viagra uterine thickness generic soft tab viagra get viagra viagra prescription uk viagra for sale without a prescription levitra vs viagra viagra cheap
Post a Comment