Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Looking back. . . .

So lately I have been working on Kyle's birthday present like crazy. His birthday is on the 30th of August. I can't post what it is, but it is incredible!!! Anyway, I was in need of some pictures from Kyle's camera that I no longer have in my possession. So I looked on his facebook, which unfortunately he never uses, and found what I needed. The pictures I wanted were posted on January 17th, and brought back so many memories. I have never thought of looking back as a good thing, but it really can be; if you look at the right things. lol. The happy things =) I remembered the first time I got on Kyle's facebook and browsed through his pictures, trying to decide what kind of person he was. I made a bunch of stupid comments on his pictures, and it was funny to look back on them. I couldn't read him to save my life, and never knew what he was thinking. For the first two weeks after I met him, and the first two weeks of us dating I honestly didn't think that he liked me at all. Boy was I wrong =) The whole purpose of this blog is for reminiscing, which I advise all of you to do. Look back at pictures of when you first met someone, a boyfriend, bestfriend, or anyone. And remember what your first impression was. It might surprise you ;)

P.S. Thanks for all of your support. I am doing okay and hope that things will be better soon.

2 comments:

Cassott Kinghorn said...

Sara! I totally agree, and what a fun idea! I am totally going to look back now on Scott and I, did you know we have been married 9 months now? It has passed so quickly! I say this because I know it will for you guys too!
So a little piece of advice, when Scott and I were dating some of my 'friends' made me feel really bad about my past as well and made me feel like dirt and all that. Reading my patriarchal blessing helped me more than any words from anyone else could. That's my advice to you, I thought you deserved it since you gave us all some good advice...now I'm off to the past! :)
~Cassie

Jessio said...

Hey Sara. I didn't know you were blogging regularly! Cool. You're a really great writer. I'm serious! I'm impressed with your prose, how it all flows and sounds like you. Good job! I'm blogging again finally, too, so let's read each other's stuff from now on. Okay?