Yay. So today we spent all day out in Salt Lake and the surrounding areas taking pictures! We took over 500 pictures just today alone. And then we're going to do some here in town in Vernal later too!! We had such a great time and loved it! haha. We kissed and cuddled all day long for cute "precious moments" pictures!! I can't wait until i get them all and I'll post them all over on here!!! GOSH I'm so excited to get married!!!! I'm SOOOO in love!!!!
3 comments:
lol- well nothing sounds better than kissing and hugging your beau all day while you take pictures! Can't wait to see you all again in a few months. So are kids on the near horizon? Where will you two live when you first get married?
it was great =D, and yes it will be very exciting to see you all again and Royce for the first time! And as far as kids, we want to wait a couple of years. We want to go back to Brazil (where Kyle served his mission) and go some other places and do some other things before we have kids. We're both very baby hungry though, so i don't know how long we'll last! And Kyle has an apartment here in Vernal that we'll live at over the winter and see what happens with Ky's job.
Lacey, do you have messenger? Like MSN or Yahoo?
Post a Comment