Nothing exciting happened today. lol. The title was just to get you reading, so keep reading! jk. lol. Today was a good day. I FINALLY totally cleaned my room and hung up the huge and continuous rowing pile of hoodies on the floor! It was a very good thing to do. I also folded laundry, took out the trash, watered all the flowers cleaned the kitchen and started up some spaghetti for dinner. Oh, and played on facebook.
Absolutely no school work got done, but at least i have a clean room to admire now and be proud of! right? lol. Tonight Ky came over right at seven and we went to Institute, which we haven't been to in weeks and the lesson was very good. It was on 2 Nephi chapters 3&4 and how Nephi tells about how he needs to AWAKE and start doing stuff with his life and not wallow is sorrow and unhappiness.
That is an amazing lesson truly to learn. BE HAPPY. and I'm very happy mind you =) lol. After institute we went to the movie theater and reserved tickets for Transformers 2 for tomorrow night. YAY! im so excited its going to be amazing. We also went to Smiths and bought some mountain dew to keep us energized! lol.
On the way back to Kyle's house (to get a movie) we passed our friends Brandon and Taylor. Oh gosh i love them! They are the now married couple that set us up on our first blind date on December 19th, 2008~ We pulled over on the road and talked to them for a bit. They're fun!
When we got back to my parents house we turned on the movie "While you were sleeping" and watched the "Leaning" scene. lol. if you haven't seen that movie i would totally recommend it. lol.
On another note, I HATE it when Kyle has to go home at night =( its so sad to see him go home and think of him sleeping all alone in a big cold bed. Okay, maybe Im being dramatic. But I really can't wait until September when No one has to leave at the end of the night! Anyway...
I've started writing on this blog because I decided that its theraputic and in general is good for me. Even if no one reads it because it has no point, purpose, or inspirational matter lol
Good night everyone. Even though guarantee i won't go to bed anytime soon. For some reason I've become quite accustomed to staying up late and playing on this blasted laptop! lol
Sleep tight Everyone
3 comments:
I didn't know you had a blog!!! Or maybe I did and I forgot?!?! Thanks for the comment! I wouldn't have ever know you were a blogger =)
Yep, it's like your own interactive journal that you can share with others.
Katey, I started it last year and then got too bored blogging so i quit. lol. Prolly why you forget i guess. lol.
Lacey, I seem to be on a row. This is the third day of posting. This must be good lol
Post a Comment