On facebook this morning i posted my status to say "Sara is going to have a good day". and guess what? I did! maybe i should do that everyday! lol. Nah, facebook's not that special. jk. lol. jk. but seriously. Anyway.
So today was basically awesome cause i got to spend so much time with Ky. Usually after work he has some project to work on or somebody calls him and asks him to help them with something (HE never says no) so i don't end up seeing him until 7,8 or 9 at night.
Yesterday we had plans to do stuff but right after work his mom called him to put in an air conditioning and then his grandpa called him to go do something else. Kyle got to my house at precisely the time we were supposed to be somewhere, so we were late. It really wasn't a big deal at all but I was sad cause I didn't get to have my Kyle fill of the day.
So we decided that today if anyone called he would say (in quote) "Sorry I have plans today but I can definitely come do it tomorrow for you." So today was basically awesome. We spent time together before, and then went to see Transformers two. It was good and exciting and all, but in complete truth i was kind of disappointed. lol.
but oh my gosh there was a little boy in front of me who kept playing with my toes =) it was cute. cause i had flip flops on and my foot was on the drink holder thing. anyway. then we went over to Ky's parents house and got some chicken that his dad barbecued for us today. Yum. I just finished eating it and it was very delicious.
Anyway, I love being in love! Kyle is so amazing. We cant stop kissing each other or holding hands, or telling each other how much we love each other. And Im not talking like "No I love you more." I'm talking like deep stuff. About how we are going to have such an awesome life together. FOREVER!
Kyle is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I don't know where I'd be without him <3
G'Night
P.S. Hey, its an early night for me! yay
2 comments:
Isn't being in love a great feeling :)
I love it <3 =D
Post a Comment