Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Productive day

So today really was very productive for me. I found and ordered 16 more square vases for the reception, decided on flowers and got the best prices for everything, laid out my table to see how amazing its going to look, made a bridal shower guest list, attempted using super glue and got it all over my hands, ordered a sample brown tie, found out where I'm getting Kyle's ring(i hope), went to lunch with mom, filled up the entire month of July in my planner, played tennis to get some exercise, watered the raspberries and strawberries at me and Kyle's house, ordered and ate yummy Chinese food, decided on pink ribbon, and talked to a friend. Wow. Yeah it was a very good day. I got lots of stuff done on the wedding and am so so so so (X 1000000000000000000) excited to get married!! It's 74 days, but that makes it seem forever away, so I'll say two months!!! I can't even wait. I love Kyle so much! And married life is going to rock!!! <3 Anyway, i hope that all of you are extremely proud of me!! This wedding is gonna kick butt!!!!!!!!!
P.S. I love Kyle!!!
G'night Ya'll
P.S.S. Congrats Lacey and Josh!!! I can't wait to meet Royce!!

2 comments:

Watkins Clan said...

You're engagement is short actually! Josh was saying it was a Utah thing to get married so quickly. When my cousin got married in Washington they got engaged late summer- sent out "Save the Date" invitations in December... then regular invitations a few months later and finally got married the following June. A lot of people usually wait a long time- unless you're me and Josh who pretty much just elope to Vegas :)

Jitney said...

OH and the friend was actually her ADOPTED SISTER NAMED JITNEY! ba ha. So I can say first hand, everything is going to be SOOOOOOOOO CUTE :)