I may not be the best person in the world, or the best person I can be. But I'm trying, and I don't mean to be a terrible person. I'm sorry to all of you that I've hurt in the past. I'm scared to blog about anything because I don't want to offend anyone. But I'll just say that yesterday wasn't the best. And I've learned what people really think of me, and it hurts.
2 comments:
Sara, your such a sweet person. I have never read anything but positive things and very non-offensive things on here. Don't let the haters get you down. If there's anything I have learned this week, it's that people like drama and hate when others are happy. Keep living your life the way you should and you will be blessed. I have already felt that this week and it's amazing. Your deserve the best. Hope everything is OK!
Sara! You are an incredible person! You have never said anything ill about anyone, ok I can name one time you have but you took it all back! You have always been there to listen to people with compassion and you try to help out in anyway you can! I think you are amazing :)
Post a Comment