Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Whats New

Pretty sure that EVERYONE already knows, but I'm getting married on September 12th! Its like basically the most exciting time of my life! This year has been the best year so far. I met my one and only true love, Kyle Griffin Reynolds, dated for a little over 5 months, got engaged, and will be married in less then 3! What an exciting time! Wedding plans are coming along nicely, and just so you all know its going to be amazing. Our colors are pink and brown and we're serving yummy cheesecake! So ALL of you better come!!
On other matters, haha, all of them involving Kyle of course, life is fantastic. I've NEVER been happier! This weekend involved lots of traveling, and lots of fun stuff. lol. Kyle and I, along with Mom, Dad, Ryan, James, Tammy, and Baby RJ went to The Oquirrh Mountain Temple Openhouse, and the Manti pageant. We also saw Beau, Alysha, Laurie, and James there, which made me very happy! It was fun to be able to spend time with everyone(since I like never see them anyway, NOT, lol jk)
but it was a very good trip.
The temple was "of course" freaking beautiful- oh, and Kyle too of course. And the pageant was fun too! It reminded me of the old days when we used to go as a family every summer. I saved up my money all year once when I was like 10 to be able to buy a plastic tiara at the craft bizarre. Good times! lol. It was freezing all night of course, but I had my Kyle to curl up with! Gosh I love being in love.
After getting to bed after one that night Kyle and I had to get up early in the morning, scarf down breakfast, and drive to Bountiful for his Aunt and Uncle's mission farewell. They are going to Argentina for 3 years to be mission presidents! Crazy but awesome. It was good to see a bunch of Kyle's family and meet a bunch of cousins I had never met. It was lots of fun.
Tonight I just got home about an hour ago from going to the community play at Western Park.I always know someone in it, and was invited by a friend from high school. Kyle and I really enjoyed it and had fun getting out of the house and away from school, work, and wedding plans! Things are awesome. And like I said before, Im completely, hopelessly in love.
Today after work I walked out to my car to find a rose strategically placed on my car <3 =) and after work Kyle came over and welcomed me at the door with another beautiful red rose! He is such a sweetheart. He is the best!

4 comments:

Watkins Clan said...

I'm so glad you found your one. I'm excited to see you in September! Best of luck planning the wedding and everything. You'll get to meet our daughter too (she'll be like 2 months old) during the wedding.

Sara eliz said...

thanks Lacey! and oh my gosh that is so exciting!! What's her name?! thanks for your support and advice, and September will be amazing!

Watkins Clan said...

We're going to name her Royce Jade Watkins.

Sara eliz said...

cute!