Thursday, July 23, 2009
Google Experiment
So I'm very awake, bored, and sick of facebook. So I'm like hey, I'll google my name. I couldn't find anything at all for me, partial or full name. Not even my Facebook or Myspace account. So I'm like hey, I'll see if I can find anything when I search Kyle Griffin Reynolds name. And guess what? Every single time I searched for Kyle, full or partial name, I found at least one link to this very blog within the first three pages. So I wondered if I put in other peoples names, if I googled them, would it send me here? Well my internet name is Sara Elizabeth Radcliffe, My sisters name is Jessica Lynn Madsen, my made up dogs name is Kevin Barton and my clocks name is Penelope Clockett. Haha. Okay that's enough names. Now let's google!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment