I've been thinking a lot about where I'm at in my life, and how grateful I am for all of my past trials. I know that I wouldn't be where I am now in my life without them, and they are part of me. I've had some pretty hard times, and at the time, I didn't think that I would be able to make it through. But God knew that I would pull out of it, that I would overcome the trials, and that I would be happy in the end. Even when I didn't think I was strong enough, he knew I was.
I still just can't even believe that I have Kyle! He is so incredible, and I don't deserve his amazingness. I don't even compare to him. But God sent him to me because he loves me. Kyle means everything to me in my life, and without him I know that I wouldn't be nearly as happy as i am. We were talking about it today, and just about how long Kyle had to wait before he met me, and how perfect the timing really was. If he had met me any earlier I would have been in high school and I would have seemed too young for him.
God's plan was just totally perfect, and it's mind blowing to look at it. He sent Kyle to me at the perfect time. Looking back i dated LOTS of losers that wouldn't have been able to make me happy. I guess the saying "you marry who you date" isn't true for everyone. Because somehow I've ended up with Kyle. Who is anything but a loser.
I just still can't believe that I have Kyle in my life, I guess that I just never knew I could be this happy.
2 comments:
It is amazing how God is so mindful of us. He knows our trials and he knows our hearts. He knew your heart was good and that you wanted to do what was right, so he helped you along the way until the time was right to bring you and Kyle together. I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment