Kyle went to bed way early tonight cause he wants to be all super energized for work tomorrow, so that's why I'm blogging this early. By the way he is doing quite well. He got his wisdom teeth out last Thursday and had slightly swollen cheeks and tons of pain. But not much bleeding, which was a miracle. Apparently when I got mine out I was a worst-case scenario, because i bled for about a week. Anyway, he went to work today and is doing extraordinary. I will post pictures by the way. =). So anyway, travel fever. I usually get a fever when I'm driving home in the late night with my window down. Maybe its something about having the warm air in my face(like a dog with his head out the window), or maybe its the silent street lights and stars. But I always get to thinking, and wanting excitement. It's the middle of the summer, and the middle of the night. Why aren't I at a party? Okay so I'm not gonna lie, I was never much of a partyr. Well as far as guys and boos. But I just get to wondering why I'm not at a stomp dancing in the middle of the floor, or even dragging main bored out of my mind drinking dew and thinking that i'm cool.
Am I already getting old? Since when does anyone need to go to bed before three in the morning to be to work at seven the next morning? Am I becoming a boring person? Are Kyle and I fun at all, or just boring homebodies>??
4 comments:
Silly, it's not being boring, it's called growing up! You and Kyle have plenty of fun...and where else could you have more fun than being together at home anyway? Some days being a "homebody" is the best!
Sorry, it's all my fault. You have dirt in your blood which comes from me. Meaning that when you get a little restless you will want to hit the road. I'm sure this disorder will require that you and Kyle go a lot of places and see a lot of things. So have fun along the way!
There is nothing boring about being a homebody! Josh and I are most content and comfortable being at home with each other, it's how we recharge our batteries. We do enjoy going out now and then too. As long as you and Kyle are having fun with each other it doesn't matter where you're at.
Your not old! Your just more mature than the rest of us "party people!"
Besides you and Kyle have fun your own way, why do you need to do what everyone else is doing? Come see me, when you want to travel :)
Post a Comment