Thursday, July 23, 2009
Results
Google was unable to locate my blog for Kevin Barton, I believe that this is simply because both names are too popular. And I was kind of disappointed that I couldn't find Sara Elizabeth Radcliffe either, cause apparently Radcliff is a very common historical British sir name. Anyway, the results were kind of creepy. Basically anyone that I name by name can be found through my blog on google. But at the same time its pretty cool. Kyle's X-girlfriends that are mopping over losing him and are searching his name desperately on the internet can very easily fall upon my blog and learn that he's taken. By me! =) <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are hilarious Sara!!!!
Th a really cute post! I love it! And that feeling will never change. I still like to think some girl is mopping about losing JIM!!! You 2 are so cute!
Post a Comment